FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my Apex Legends Mobile player ID in-game?
- A) Tap your profile avatar in the top-left corner.
- B) Under Profile, find your username. You`ll see your ID above it.
- C) Click the document icon to copy the ID.
How to register on redeem.meplay.com?
- Go to https:// redeem.meplay.com and click "Create Account" in the upper right corner, if you are a new user.
- If you already have an account, please “Sign In”
How do I redeem my Syndicate Gold Code?
- Go to redeem Code on redeem.meplay.com
- Please note, Syndicate Gold and Apex Legends Mobile Accounts are region specific, which means you can only use the Syndicate Gold codes specific to the region you have opened an account from. For example, if you have opened an account in Brazil, you can only purchase Brazil specific Syndicate Gold for that region/country.
- Once you have loaded your Syndicate Gold onto your account you are ready to play.
Where do I buy Syndicate Gold for redeem.meplay.com?
You can purchase Syndicate Gold from meplay.com and then redeem the code on redeem.meplay.com
What happens if I have purchased Syndicate Gold from the wrong region for my Account?
Please be careful when selecting the regional code you wish to buy. Once a Syndicate Gold Digital code leaves our secure inventory, we can no longer guarantee the validity of the code; therefore, after an order has been sent we cannot return or exchange it.
Will my Syndicate Gold Code expire?
Yes, Syndicate Gold Codes have a 1 (one) year validity from date of purchase.
Who should I contact if I have questions or feedback？
You can contact redeem.meplay.com customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org , or via the Customer Service phone numbers outlined on the meplay.com website or through the sites chat bot.